If You like airsoft

If you like airsoft read my posts

Monday, July 4, 2011

The Trenches

It was me, me and four other guys against a team of five. My team, we had some good guns, I had a tactical m-4 and a 1911 pistol. Two of my guys had M-80's and M-9's, one guy had a SAW and an MP-5, the last guy was fuckin' hardcore he weilded dual automatic Mini Uzi's. The other team was a hardened team of M-16 and 1911 pistol wielding vets. I was the most experienced on the field, but the guys I were with had experience too. It started. Trench warfare. It was crazy! One of the guys on the other team got luck and shot three rounds inside one of my guys uzi's. He got pissed, he jumped out of the trench and shot the guy the broke his uzi. It was overkill unloaded in the guys face. I ordered one of my guys to shooy him in the back of the head. If this were real it would have disconnected his spinal chord. Pow! 1911. The guys on the other team were terrified and couldn't shoot him. Four on four. Pat pat pat!!! Damn. Man down. Grenade! One of them left. Suddenly. GRENADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somehow I caught it and threw it back. Mission accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment