If You like airsoft

If you like airsoft read my posts

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

One of my biggest wars ever.

This was my biggest and longest milsim game ever.
Day 1. It was 50 on 50. My loadout was my m-4, m-80,and 1911 pistol, back in my tent I also had a p-90,mp-5 and a shotgun. I was currently with a small group currently focused on gathering intel and fighting as little as possible. There were 7 of us. I had a walkie talkie. I heard something. It was them saying they were coming at our base with a group of 15. I radioed it in and then we moved to a new position to flank the small attack group. We were waiting in the bushes and then they came. I waited. Then we opened fire. We got about four of them and then we made our way back to camp with one guy who was hit in the arm. We took a little break. Then the six of us that were fine went to a clearing in the woods and decided to set up a sabotage base there. The oher man was at the "doctor". After getting the camp set up we all put our guns on our backs and assembled an rpg. With this rpg we could destroy an attack wall. The guy beside asked me to steady his rpg. He took his first shot and ripped a gigantic hole in their wall. that left their right flank exposed, but if we didn't clear the rest of them out they could rebuild the wall. No casualties. We once again headed back to camp. The seven of us decided we would go and pack up our camp and hang up our boots for tonight. We did and it all went well. so we came back with the other 43 people. We ate and went into our ten man tent. The seven of us stayed up by the light of our lantern and strategized. We woke early and decided to do some scouting. we found trees that could fit about four people. We had no specific objective today so we waited to ambush them from the trees we were sitting in along came all fifty of them, headed right for our camp. My entire company threw grenades. It must have scared them because they ran. except the hit ones. We returned to camp and sent a radio message to tell everyone to come back to camp. We readied ourselves for the assult at about four o clock 30 of them charged us. We picked off a few, and so did they. It was about 45 to 25. We finnally pushed them out of our camp after about an hour of firefighting. The same routine as last night. We woke up and prepared for wave 2 of the assult. Here they came 50 on 50. One of the guys on my squad mounteda GAU on a barricade near our tent. He manned it and opened up on them. It came to about 50 vs 45 after 30 mins. This battle could last all day since it was already eleven thirty. Then we heard a roar. Someone mounted two GAU's on a Rhino and drove straight through their line with two men on the back shooting at them. The enemies fell back and we chased them back to their camp. We didn't fight there because we didn't want to risk any casualties but alot of grenades were thrown into their camp be fore we left. When we got back three of our guys were missing. Then they came on the Rhino. The Rhino belonged to our company. When we got up the next morning. Our battalion Took the rhino and stormed their camp. We got a couple of them out with 2 casualties. We headed back to the camp. We found that a new sniper/countersniper gun was sent for me. It said "Matt this is yours to keep always, it is brand new and powerful, accurate, and sighted in. You deserve it and trsut me, You will need it." A new barret 50. cal. I put my other guns down and took it and my pistol. Three were on the rhino and me and one other guy with a sniper went head hunting. I spotted one and took him out with ease. Then. Ping! My partners gun was hit. he had to just use a pistol now. He looked at me. "Sir, I'm scared." He was new to the game. "No reason to be scared." We moved closer, slower this time. We saw the rhino. It was abandoned. We went to secure it and were jumped by two bad guys withs SAW's. My new guy actually shot both of them before they got us. He is a great soldier. We stayed with the rhino until our guys got back. It was dark and we headed back to camp. That night I got the funny idea to go and scout the enemies camp. After getting inside I noticed Three Rhinos! They weren't there earlier. But I knew what would happen. Theses rhino's had 5 GAU's each. I went up to them, I disabled all the GAU's by taking the batterie's out and stashing them in my pack. Then all of a sudden a light came on I darted back to my camp and showed my guys the "gold". The next morning we sent an unarmed messenger to tell the enemie's that we had their batteries and the only way they would get them back is by giving us this. 15 grenades, 5 pistols, 3 m-4s, 2 ak's, and three riot shields. They agreed. But the messenger took the things and ran without givivng them the batterie's. We obviously had an advantage. My battalion was set to guard the fort today. No action at all. That night I took my squad and we sabotaged their rhino's Mounts. The next morning Their entire army came to the fort. Completley unarmed. They offered a surrender. We declined and said we don't take prisoners. We fired, all 50 of us. We got em' all. We won. AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment