If You like airsoft

If you like airsoft read my posts

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

airsoft concept #1

This is a very important aspect of airsoft: choosing the right team. It's not always about choosing people with good guns. It's better to have experience with cheap spring guns than noobs with electric GAU's. Chances are if a player is experienced in airsoft then he or she will bring the gun that they are best with. However, if there are veteran players with good guns pick them first. If there are all noobs to pick from, then it is o.k. to pick the ones with best guns. The reason for picking an experienced team is they will know how to take out enemies in almost any way or form. Another thing is to pick teammates who yu know will be loyal to you, you know. The ones who would throw themselves in front of a 550 fps sniper pellet to keep you safe. You also don't want to pick a friend if he sucks I know it sounds mean. I've never had to do it, I trained most of my friends in my homemade airsoft school. Now they are loyal, hardened combat vets. Look for aspect number two soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment