If You like airsoft

If you like airsoft read my posts

Monday, July 4, 2011

The Ghost Sniper

Cold, rainy, I had an M-80 and an M-4 and a 1911 pistol. Three other guys with me agianst a team of five. We stopped on a hill. I got angry and said "Damn, why are we always fucking outnubered?" I asked and wondered. My guys calmed me down. Then, a pellet landed beside me. The squad I was facing had a sniper as their captain, and a damn good one at that. I said " We need cover." They all agreed. We found a rock and kneeled beside it. Then, pellets started bouncing off the rock. We needed to move, again. We ran quickly to a nearby patch of trees. This was bullshit. I was always fuckin' outnumbered. I told my guys to fire at will. One of them, hit in the head, dropped and waited.  three to five. I only took one grenade this battle, I threw it, got two of them out. It was even. Click click. Click click. Pow! Pow! both of my guys down by pistols. I unloaded, somehow hit two. Now it was me and the Sniper. Silence. For a long time it was all quiet, and I mean no noise at all. Then a click and a pooft. he missed. Rain affected my shot like fire would effect an ice sculpture. I shot off about a five rounds. I did'nt know if I hit him. Assumeably not. I slowly moved forward. He fired shot after shot. No hits I saw a glare on his scope. Aimed for it I saw them one in the arm one miss. I snuck up close, really freaking close, about a yard. Head, head, head, head after head shot. Post comments. I accasionally snipe, when I do I do farely well. But It can be a Pain in the ass to fight them. I won't forget that sniper, that ghost sniper.

No comments:

Post a Comment