If You like airsoft

If you like airsoft read my posts

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Just another game

October,the season of Fall has begun it's invasion upon the trees. But this, this was still before the leaves turned, heavy cover. I had my mp-5 and m-83 (an m4 variant), and also a pistol. After we divided into teams of about eight, we headed to oneof the valleys surrounding the hill. when the game started it wasn't long before my group of four was ambushed from the side. The captain, of course trying to act like a total hero ran out like rambo. Since it was high powered guns you could see the pellets jerking him like a real bullet. "Why in the hell would he do that." i said one of the other guys replied "Who knows, I guess he thought he could be a hero."  Now that he was out we had no leader, no one to take us through the fight. We discussed who would take up the position of leader.

     After discussing it under heavy fire, I finally took the role, I didn't give a shit, I was going to do the right thing. I slowly kept my team moving back, taking cover about every 10 yards or so. I don't think we got any of them out on the retreat. After we got back into our territory they finally withdrwed forces, I don't know why, if they would have stayed with us and kept driving us back they probably would've eventually got all of us out.
    
     We now had to find the rest of our team, we tryed to radio them and the response we got was bad. Their reply was exactly this: "That fireteam that chased you guys, they found us and laid down fire while the rest of them flanked us from behind. We're hostages."  The captain of the other team took the radio and began to mock us. We had no clue where they were keeping our teammates. We had to find them. After looking for about 15 minutes I climbed into a short tree and told my team to take cover in some bushes that were nearby. When an enemy patrol came by a jumped out of the tree and held my gun to the back of his head, he was going to take us tho the hostages, or else.

     We finally got him to take us to the enemies. They had aparrently kept some men behind to construct some cover shelters. We were outnumbered, and we knew we were beat, but we had to try to get our teammates back. I had one man sneak around to the back of their fort, he reported no men patrolling the area. As the rest of us made our way back to the enemie's fort, one of their men began shooting at us, We had no cover-fire to make our way back to the behind of their fort. The man that was already behind the fort threw a smoker, followed by a frag.

     That dumb S.O.B.  he probably had no clue that we were in the blast radius. I heard one of my guys yelp. "Sonofabitch!!!!!!!" I yelled. Why in the hell did we get the dumbasses. Now they were really laying down the fire. We finally made it to a foxhole, it was almost like a scene in a WWII movie we were getting ready to go suicide. "SEMPER FI!!!!!!" I yelled. I jumped out of the foxhole and began to run towards them, it were almost as if things were in slo-mo as I could see the pellets coming at me as dodged them from every direction. I don't know how I did it but I made into their base, we all had training knives, airsoft knives. I pulled mine and the fight started. Only two of my guys made it to their base unhit, so there was six of us left with the hostages. I got one guy with my knife, when I heard someone spray my two guys with guns and then the hostages, it was only me now. I was eliminating them, slowly. then I jumped up and spun around only to see the barrel of a p90 looking right at me, he gave me the chance to surrender. before I gave an answer I quickly knifed him. Now, it was just me and the man. He had an m60 I had a knife. I then remembered my pistol, I drew it quicly firing off three shots, no hits. I took off at a dead run straight at him. But I felt a hand on my shoulder. Now who in their right fucking mind would do that now? I turned to see the face of a hostage, one that was on the other team. He slipped me his ak in the blink of an eye. I saw pellets everywhere, dropping to the ground I managed to avoid them, firing off the ak mag I heard his helpless scream. "Damn, how in the blue hell did I do that?" I thought to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment